Thread: Lancer?
View Single Post
Old 2002.06.02, 01:44 AM   #7
Isamu29
Mini-Z Novice

Hmmm do you have any pics of it yet?

Are they ready set or put together yourself?

Ohh please tell me when the NSX body and the other comes in heh!!!! Sorry for posting so much...... didnt mean to piss anyone off...... I found the lancer 6 body for 12.00 outside of states... from the place I ordered my first mini-z from in hong kong..... Dont worry I wont give the name out I know that you guys have a great shop I just regret not getting the non pollycarb autoscale style MR-S bodies and some of the other things your shope used to have......... Agian sorry for being a giant moron NO MORE DOUBLE POSTING FOR ME!!!! I just got a little crazy and wasnt thinking..... Racing the little cars is almost as much fun as driving autocrossing or motorsport stuff...... Heh except the only thing that gets hurt is the car.... and maybe the guy that messed up the pretty little car tooo mauhhahah!!! Anywaz I dont know If you got my email about the bodies I was looking for..... autoscale RX-7 FD3S Intial D body maybe red, Trueno AE86 Inital D body, MR-S body in red or white and.... this is a totaly moronic question that im sure youve all grown to know me as the type to ask.... I Want the widest rear wheels with a wide stance offset like the 360.... in diffrent style spokes and bbs style..... Thanks agian If the lancer body and nsx body you recently got in are not poly and autoscale style I would like to buy them if possible.....

Thanks and sorry aigan
Isamu29 is offline   Reply With Quote