View Single Post
Old 2002.01.07, 07:02 AM   #9
Cory-Z
Addicted Miniz Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to Cory-Z Send a message via AIM to Cory-Z Send a message via Yahoo to Cory-Z
I have 3 anodized blue metal servo gears. Before i bought these, I replaced about...hm...4 or 5 servo sets =)...always the 1st gear of course.

Anyways, the gear are a bit pricey...And some people say the metal gears slow steering. From my personal experience..it didn't hinder steering performance at all. To be honest, The car tracks better, and turning is about as accurate as could be. I don't think those plastic ones mesh too well. They seem like the have a bit of play.

For fun, I tested the durability, and raced around the house..without my shell..yep, that's a no no..hehe

they're indestructible. No apparent damage at all, and they still mesh like they were new.
Porsche gt3/Viper body _ Full spring kit, knuckles, reinforced bulkhead, Kyosho - blue chassis, king pins, 6 spoke (OZ style) wheels, stabilizer bar, X-speed+turbo, bearings. rear shock, side damper, Gpm metal servo gears, etc. etc. basically fully moded -
Cory-Z is offline   Reply With Quote