View Single Post
Old 2008.01.06, 02:37 PM   #14
JC@TSR

Tsr 900 Mah Cells

Hi Everyone, well it has been a long time in the making but I did not want the news out until I knew these cells were the real deal. As you know Dave G has been running them and has had great results.

I will give some discharge data this week. The Intellects that I have been testing seems to have an IR of around 228. My cells tested in pack form were 204 to 201.

I am still working on pricing, as I want to make these affordable for everyone including Dealers. This is a new market for me and I will have pricing set soon.

I totally agree about the matching of these cells is not needed for the modified class. The stock class is what these cells would be best suited for. If you think about it though, wouldnt a matched pack provide more runtime over a non-matched pack, so wouldnt they be awesome in mod too? IMO a matched set of cells is better all across the board then a non matched pack.

TEAM SCREAM is the type of company that can always provide the racer the best possible products available. Consumers sometimes cant always get what a Factory Driver can, I do not hold back on my products because I feel you should be able to get the same quality product the TEAM DRIVER get.

Manipulating numbers is a big "NO NO" if you are in the battery matching business. I can not see why other companies would do this just to make a buck. It will take down your business in a heart beat if someone put it out there on the forums that false numbers are being provided. This is something have never done and will never do. The numbers that come off the matchers "are what they are".

If other companies want to jeopardize their business name with false data, be my guest. That is not where I want to go after all the hard work I put in to the sport I love. WCrotty I see that you are in the New England area just like I am. Mark Smyka just won the Cleveland Indoor champs with my cells, you can ask him about my quality if youd like.

If you have any more comments or questions please let me know....

John at Team Scream Racing
www.teamscreamracing.com
978-337-0429
1/12 Stock Cleveland US Indoor Champion 2007
18 Time 1/18 Off Road National Champion
18 Time 1/18 On Road National Champion
26 Time East Coast Champion
RCX 2WD Stock Mini-Z Champion
2008 RCX F1 Stock Mini-Z TQ/Champion
2008 RCX Pan Car Mod Mini-Z TQ/Champion
2008 19T UK National Champion
2005 Stock UK National Champion