View Single Post
Old 2012.02.23, 02:24 AM   #6
Racer-HH

Sorry to report this, but we had several issues yesterday I'd like to address.

EDIT RACERS
1) I had to change an email-address; in the respective field the change was saved and shown. The report nevertheless was send to the old address.
2) One racer had his name also in the SPEAK field. I tried to remove it, but after deleting and saving it still showed up. (this is no real issue, just an uncommon behavior)

RACE SREEN
1) When starting a session, sometimes the starting horn sound was not played, the countdown itself (3, 2, 1) worked fine though. In a rough estimation only 5 out 8 times the horn sounded. I also like to add, that if I select a countdown from for example 5, the first number annouced via voice is always one less, in this example 4. This was also in the previous versions.
2) There seems to be a delay after the first crossing of the counter and showing the racer on the screen compared to 0.76 where it was nearly the same time. The delay is sometimes only 1-2 secs, but sometimes up to 7-8 secs.
3) When the racers appears the first time only the picture and the time was shown. No rank, no name. After 5-10 laps (7-8 secs average) rank and name where suddenly there. Lap count was correct and name was announced for best laps correctly, even when not showing.

If you need further details please let me know. Hope you can allocate the bugs and fix them. (Systems: Win XP SP3, Kyosho IC Tag)