View Single Post
Old 2010.02.09, 01:23 PM   #1
pepeuch

Talking MR03 brushless !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, after the MR02, after the Mini z catamaran boat, pepeuch continu on MR03 !!!!!

Photos represent the minimum for now, but I will disclose everything to the right time. there is so little space that it becomes a personal challenge, the 02 she had much more space.

hoping that you like it.

config:
- body Mazda or Mercedes C9
- front spring mount PN Racing with adjustable height stop mod for lower center gravity
- lower triangle av pn racing
- long kingpin kyosho cut and polished
- shim wheel bearing in BC
- 2 atomic knuckle
- 1,2mm shim knukles in BC
- red spring Kyosho
- steering rod from 0 °
- LM atomic pod
- homemade motor mount "JC31"
- a ball diff LM Atomic
- ceramic ball
- plate planed and polished diff
- crown in 52 dts 64pitch (the brushless motor is running slower coal equivalent voltage)
- pinion 14DT 64 pitch
- brushless motor preparation (drilling around the perimeter of the cage blocking with piano wire) , ceramic bearing
- tire GQ VS rear and front
- LM 3racing friction Teflon coated and greased
- Tbar 4 PN Racing
- friction plate teflon atomic

Mod:

Electronic:
- controler Feigao 16A ( discontinued)or Hobbywing 18A not 25!
- Electronic Servo Futaba S3107 for analogic
- Electronic Servo Futaba S3154 for digital
- Spektrum SR3500 receiver 2.4 GHz pro
- Feigao 7500 Kv brushless replace by NEU 7300 or 8300kv
- ORION 750 SHO (20min runing)

177,4 grs RTR
38 km/h With 52/10

le 15/03/2011: modification of direction's servo

since the beginning of this project and even from version MR02 brushless, large problem in this direction was because the electronics of the servo controller was too close to the servo, and it was because of lack of space. I look very long to find an electronics very small, and I put Apas bit of time finding the ideal location in the new chassis 03. Now it's done:
Before modifications:

The electronic in the front block of 03

After modifications:

02/02/2012

Hello, already a year since I could not work on my MiniZ brushless!
involved my soldering iron that passed away, and not wanting to reinvest in a bad mark I saved to pay me a welding station.

and now I test it on the MR03, it took me change the electronic servo because it was not fit and I have remodifier the front to install an electronic more consistent. it was not easy to integrate all this but it is done and the direction is very reactive.

tests will be done this weekend and a small video on the training track. I still have the parameters of the controller to study and later pressed the engine replaced by a motor "NEU proton" more torque because it has four instead of two poles on the Feigao.

you will notice that a resistance is added to the potentiometer of management, it is normal, futaba had put so I was rewiring the same, a micro condensatuer is also under the steering motor is just a surge suppressor.
feast your eyes, and do the same.

PS: pecifications the chassis and the list of used electronics is updated, now do just as I was not the only one;-)

MR02 brushless
Z boat catamaran brushless
AWD brushless
MR03 brushless v1
MR03 brushless v2 READY!!!!!!!
F1 brushless comming soon
MR03 front on F1 soon

mini z on toulouse is here ---> http://www.cmz31.net/phpBB3

Last edited by pepeuch; 2012.02.07 at 09:01 AM. Reason: upgrading
pepeuch is offline   Reply With Quote