View Single Post
Old 2002.12.07, 10:28 AM   #1
NOMOTORLIMIT
nomotorlimit@hotmail.com

Originator of the 5 Cell Mini Z with BIG BAD JOHNSON

Attn: Moderators, and Admins, Please do not allow Manchowder* or SolomonZ187 post on my thread, for he has nothing good to say other than blurt out non-mini Z related topics again.

Someone will imitate but he can't compare. And besides, who do you think he got the idea from? ACCPET NO MORE IMITATIONS FROM THEIR LIMITATIONS!

NOMOTORLIMIT Super FAST RC's will always the one the STARTED IT ALL! Just like DR. DRE from NWA. STILL!

Anyway, here's the latest scoop on my 5 cell mini Z. It is now equipped with the same BB J motor from the mini Z beast. If you haven't seen the videos, please go to amzra.org, courtesy of a friend, Brian. It's basically as fast as that, except, the 5 cell mini uses original components with modifications. I've been using the Big Bad Johnson for almost a year now, and the wannabe is just about to experiment with it. He'd seen my BEAST run, and this one is pretty much the same speed. Why do you think he wouldn't accept my challenge of $2000.00 winner takes all? The answer is obvious!

The BBJ on my Audi TT is terribly fast! It's poppin wheelies now, like I can't believe. You know how small the Audi TT is?

I made the picture blurry so that the self proclaimed wannabe innovator will not copy. He's got a lot to prove to me because he's jealous. I strongly believe that JEALOUSY is what's driving the other person, to try to come up with Micro RC works of art that's I've done already 1 year ago, and claims it as his.

For the past two years, NML has provided you (with the help of friends who covered the video of course) TRUE videos of SUPER FAST MICRO RC's made with my two hands. Those who claim to have an EXTREME 8 cell Mini Z has been claiming that videos will be provided soon, but it's been 1 year, and still no video. I guess we'll have to wait till 2004 again, and wait an extra year after that? I've even offered to bet $2000.00 and wouldn't accept my offer? Winner takes all!

Should the 8 cell be TRUE. It's not useable for a racetrack anyway. It is only good for top speed. The 5 cell mini Z is designed to do both.

The 5 cell Mini Z has been tested and proven to run even on a small to medium sized track. Ask Myster. E! And the Run time is just as long as any 4 cell mini Z. And the motor is still in BRAND NEW condition, even after how many runs already, while the other so called innovator's motor shows sign of commutator wear? It doesn't sound efficient.

I give props to Myster E, and MZR.com for coming up with the first ever 8 Cell Idea. YOU GUYS ARE THE TRUE INNOVATOR OF 8 CELL MINI Z's. Be careful, because someone will steal your idea and claim it as theirs. It's happened to me and it can happen to you too. I rest my case.

In the near future, I will be revealing my latest project. Remember the 40+ mph Mini Z? It's in near completion. Myster E. and DOHC and those interested in watching it live will be the first to see. I am willing to race the other so called innovator for $3000.00 on this one. Those interested in putting their money on me can preview my car's top speed runs. WORD!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bigbadjmotor.jpg (85.3 KB, 80 views)

Last edited by NOMOTORLIMIT; 2002.12.07 at 11:28 AM.
NOMOTORLIMIT is offline   Reply With Quote