View Single Post
Old 2009.11.09, 01:54 PM   #82
Action B
The Galliant Dude

I'd like to thank everyone for coming that could attend and Reflex Racing for the great prizes. Reflex Racing has been very generous with sponsorship. So to the racers and reflex racing, thanks for helping us in our goal of growing the hobby. This has always been the point of the Nekocon racing events. There were a lot of interested attendees, all of which were pointing in the direction of this website and reflex racings website to get started. It was nice to see so many people from last year returning and still interested. I gave contact information out to several people and expect that some of them, may be racing alongside of us at next years bigger and better Nekocon.

One attendee insisted on getting involved and helped run the lapcounter software for most of the qualifying and Mains (two different days). Another has already ordered a Z after seeing us last year. The winner of last years event returned to run on the track with us. The list goes on and on. Were making a difference here and inducing interest into many others at these events!

Skv012a- Good racing even though you didn't have your Mars, bring it next time I'd like to race you when were both at our best.

VaZracer- Thanks for coming and dominating us. If nothing else it let me know how much further I can bring my hobby. I see an MR-02 in my future after driving yours. You let me see how much more there was to the hobby I haven't even touched on yet. This is what makes Mini-Zs so exciting to race.

arch2b- I'm glad you could make it on sunday. We have some big plans for next year. I'm sure we can see them through together. Your son seems to have improved from last year.

Soundwave raced well and no one left empty handed thanks to Reflex Racing. Overall, a smaller event than last year but no less memorable.

Concerned about sending off your precious Mini-Z? Don't be!
Action B is offline   Reply With Quote