epic procrastinator

FS: a variety of Mini-Z chassis'

1. Name - Derek
2. Location - Whistler, B.C. Canada.
3. Contact – pm or email through forum
4. Description - mini-z chassis listed below
5. Price - varies per item

Hi!

Long story short, I've decided to thin the fleet a bit...here are some descriptions of items i don't need.

Item #1:
Mini-Z MR02 grey chassis with Nelly turbo upgraded board. This guy was used for a while as a 94mm MM car and I could only get enough grip with Uber-Wide rear foams. Our club is moving towards stockish style racing so...

$60 as a chassis alone or I can build it to a certain "hop-up" spec as a 98mm MM car for $110 shipped. I have a variety of parts both stock and alloy and can be built to your tastes. (edit...sold)

Item #2:
Mini-Z AWD running chassis with a 3010 F1 board(for the low crystal).
SAS rear with 3 degree camber and 2 degree toe
PN front diff cover
Kyosho 1.5 degree knuckles
rear Atomic ball diff
PN motor heat sink/air scoop

I can include a variety of wheel offsets to suit your needs in a variety of colours and I'll include another smoke chassis and stock chassis parts for rebuild purposes(the chassis it's built on is a bit roughed up) It does not come with a body.

I'd like to get $150 shipped (obo)

Item #3
Mini-Z F1 with a 3x2 fet stack 4562's
Atomic F1 motor pod
Atomic (I think) F1 ball diff
alloy knuckles
polished kingpins
Atomic damper system

I can include a variety of wheels (including some alloy ones) and some random atomic tires. I can sell this with either a Ferrari F2001 or a beat up/abused F2005 white body(it's been modified to allow for damper movement and I did a poor job of it)

I'd like to get $150 shipped.(edit...sold)

All chassis can include controllers if needed.

pics upon request...although the F1 is not fully built at the moment and would take a couple days to get assembled for pics.

Thanks for your interest.

my custom body album...
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/album.php?albumid=192

Last edited by cowboysir; 2008.05.17 at 03:12 AM.
cowboysir is offline   Reply With Quote