View Single Post
Old 2008.02.15, 01:03 PM   #25
ActionRC
Action RC 2

This weekend at Action RC...

Hi everyone! It's Friday, and while the work/school week is ending, the biggest racing weekend of the year is just starting! Here's what's going on this weekend at Action RC Mini Speedway:

Bodies, etc! Lots more bodies have arrived - some of which I have never seen in person like the black AMG Mercedes! Don't ask me to hold any for you - first come, first serve! I have been getting LOTS of new items and inventory lately, so come on down and see what we've got. I even brought in a whole bunch of new colors of Tamiya spray paint which look really hot!

Layout! If you liked last week's layout, you'll like this one as well. I just made a small change to it since everyone seemed to like it so much.

Saturday:
1) I have a birthday party this Saturday, so please do not arrive before 3pm.
PLEASE NOTE: This should be the case every week, everyone. Action RC opens at 3pm, and although I know many of you like to try to get there early and get on the track, this practice, which I have been somewhat casual about, has to stop. Please plan your trips accordingly to enter at 3:00 each week.
2) This Saturday should be a busy one, so please call by 5pm if you will be late so I can get you in the computer.
3) Core has yet to send me the cards I ordered, so please make sure that you bring all of the cards you have. I will not have extras to burn for you because you forgot your card.

Sunday: THE DAYTONA 500 PARTY / GIFT CERTIFICATE RACE!
This promises to be a really fun event! We should have a really great turnout, and I still have some spots open, so please contact me and let me know if you will be attending if you haven't already. Doors will open at 1:00, and we'll start racing at 2:00. We'll be doing longer than normal runs, alternating groups, and we'll have pit stops! And don't forget - it's gift certificate racing! Half of the entry fees go back to the drivers! If you've seen the Budweiser Shootout and the Gatorade Duels, you know how great the Daytona 500 is going to be! Come on down, watch the race, eat, and be merry! Pizza and soda will be on the house!

I think that's all for now. I look forward to seeing all of you this weekend for another exciting weekend of racing at Action RC Mini Speedway - truly the greatest Mini-Z track around!

Go #20!!!

Al
www.actionRCspeedway.com
ActionRC is offline   Reply With Quote