View Single Post
Old 2005.05.26, 06:14 PM   #12
bda52
I want my two dollars!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to bda52
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB12
Whos getting if mini-z comes out with it there body? Im in for it who else, lets see more people
Here we go again.....and acutally I will be getting both. Well, I already have my CP2. Just have to wait a while, maybe years, for the other bodies to be produced. But I will take 4 of them when they come out!!!!

This kit is awesome! For racing, that nice thick lexan body will not break. Also you have the extra protection of the front foam and CF bumper and the nerf bars on the sides to help protect your $120 K MR-02.

Looks like it will fit almost perfectly most 1/24 scale bodies out there. I just test fitted an 84 Monte Carlo SS to it and it seem that it will fit fine with one minor adjustment to the kit. You will just need to drill a hole closer to the chassis and move the body post over.

Those of you that wish to mount True Scale GTP bodies, you will have to grind down some of the front bumper piece. Other than that you are good to go. Maybe if we sweet talk Blackno3 a little, maybe he will produce a seperate front bumper for sale separately.
bda52 is offline   Reply With Quote