View Single Post
Old 2018.02.14, 11:31 AM   #6
RFick73
N.E.R.D.

Upcoming Outlaw RC Saturday & Sunday GTG days

Starting Sun., Feb. 18th Marty will @ the track every two weeks from 11am till 4 pm. He will be setting up the timing system so feel free to join him & others out at the track to get some laps in.

Outlaw will also be hosting their non-points races on these dates, so some of them may also be joining us.

I want to know from you all, are you liking having the track setup full time in Cloverdale? Are you using it? Do the Saturday GTG's work for you as attendance on those dates seems lower, or do the Sundays work better for you all?

I plan on keeping a few Saturday dates in our upcoming schedule just to make sure we have the most coverage of racers that we can.

Next GTG on the 18th will be 11-4 or more if anyone else is willing to go setup/teardown the timing system. Also, the earlier we show up, the more room we can make use of. Come March, I will be attending as many of the Saturday & Sunday dates as my marriage will allow. =)
It doesn't help that I now have a 1:10th scale buggy that I'm running on the off-road track.

Here are some upcoming dates:
Sun., Feb. 18
Sat., Feb. 24
Sun., Mar. 4
Sat., Mar. 10
Sun., Mar. 18
Sat. Mar. 24 is the Outlaw Final race with trophy presentation, I will verify if they feel they will have a big turn out we may have to cancel this date.
Sun., Mar. 24 If the above date is cancelled

Barn closes Mar. 31 so be sure to get out & make use of it as much as you can!
-=MA-015 Custom Citreon DS3 WRC 2011=-
-=
F1 Jordon Honda EJ11 2001 Jarno Trulli "Bitten Heroes" #12=-
*EX-6R*