View Single Post
Old 2007.08.09, 09:30 PM   #2
minittrackmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbycar
Name: Norman
Description: Foam Tiles (qty: 42 - size: 2'x2' each - 3/8" thick - a total of 168 sq ft)
Price: $40 OBO for local pickup (to ship I'd have to calculate shipping and add PayPal fees)

I bought these Foam Tiles awhile ago from an Auto Parts store (sold as "Anti-Fatigue Floor Mats") to use as a home practice track (before getting a good deal on a RCP Track). I liked the fact that I could configure the 2'x2' tiles to fit many different sized rooms/areas. Each foam tile has a shiny matte-finished side and a soft smooth foam side. I used the soft foam side when I used it for a Mini-Z track.

NOTE: although probably made from the same/similar type of foam, RCP Track has a special sanded/processed aspect (is this part of what they patented?) to it's surface which makes handling different when compared to these standard Foam Tiles.

NOTE: these can also be used as originally intended: to line a shop floor, or play room or exercise room

Let me know if you are interested in taking these off of my hands.

Thanks,
-hobbycar
there have been no offers at all. i will give you 20 plus whatever shipping is?? lmk
minittrackmann is offline   Reply With Quote