View Single Post
Old 2002.08.19, 09:18 AM   #6
2EZ
Mini Z Driver!

Send a message via AIM to 2EZ
DamZer

Thanks for mentioning me in your post. I do thrill in our days at the track. I believe the most fun is had when we are equally matched (cars) and the driving skills are the only real measure of difference. I take great pleasure when I do finally make that great move to pass you and lead out of a turn only to have you out break me into the next corner and me get the ever familiar view of the rear of your car. The fun comes when I close up again and we make several laps battling for the front spot. I also like the fact after a run you help with ideas to make MY car faster. Now that shows how competive you are and that the fun to you is being challanged not walking away with a win. I am better because of your help, you could beat me in every race but I will still come back because I am getting better and will soon beat you. That is where the fun in our sport is and if we don't keep it possible for the others in the race to feel they can also win they will go away and do something else.

I like stock racing, as it keeps it fun and aforadable. I also have cars that are no longer stock and find those to be fun also the key is to make the rules so the dollar dosen't buy the win. Dosen't have to be stock but has to have it's limits so the car that wins does so because the driver and the setup of the car made the differance not the money. Races need to be close no matter who wins.

That is the real problem!!

Last edited by 2EZ; 2002.08.19 at 09:23 AM.
2EZ is offline   Reply With Quote