View Single Post
Old 2009.06.13, 11:09 PM   #27
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
Shuffle complete!

congrats for surviving the reshuffle. it's been a hell of a day for me thanks to my snafu this morning however we are back on track minus a few posts that were lost this morning, between say 5am and noon.

i will be consolidating seldom used subforums as time allows. i managed to complete 2 already.

everything for the most part is still here. if you can't find something please let me know and i'll provide whatever assistance i can.

brief summary:
1. several subforums were brought to top level categories as they are more important and worth highlighting. these include; vendors, tracks and gtg, events. 1/28 scale chassis was created to move the manufactured chassis subforums into a top level category. even tossed in an aftermarket subforum for you guys as i got several requests for that.
2. some forums were seperated for clarity such as, off topic, marketplace, mini rc, etc.

PLEASE continue to post your feedback. my job as top moderator is to make sure we provide and enjoyable experience as much as possible, within our means to do so. i can't hand out free mini-z's, as much as i would like to but i can help with forum related issues.

enjoy
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote