View Single Post
Old 2006.02.04, 10:37 PM   #14
builthatch
yes, it's a boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazda787b
Very nice looking car. It's a shame about the Pivot ball. Did it maybe fall out of the box and you did not notice it? I would have reccomended buying the tree just to have spares, they will wear out over time.

The MRS4 rims are the exact same, they just fit 100% better. Did yours come black or were they painted/dyed?

That is a nice car you have there, I wish I still had mine. It sort of makes me want another one.

Here is the only pic of mine I have left, sadly I sold it in August to buy a Losi XXXT MF1 I never did anything with. It had:

Motek Panther Pro 150mm chassis
JR XS3 PRo Tx W/RS310 Reciever
Motek CF Driveshaft
Aon 4900Kv motor
Mamba ESC
Kan1050 & GP1100 battery packs
HS81MG servo
TRC Foam Tires

thanks!

those wheels i painted w/ testors spray. they actually came out decent, but...i can't stand how tight they are on the hubs. i mean it's incredible! I might have to look into the rs4 wheels at some point.

i have to re-adjust to this speed, because my old 1/12 was like this but wasn't all freakin wheel drive and it's different than my mini-z in many many ways to say the least.

i cant imagine what a setup like the one you had would be like; christ, mine is bone stock and i'm amazed hehe.

did you get that shrink yet?

FS: several built "old school AM" MR-02s + stuffs
builthatch is offline   Reply With Quote