View Single Post
Old 2010.03.17, 10:56 AM   #23
hrdrvr
MBMZR

I just wanted to update this a bit. CT is still out of the country, but I did get to talk with Joe from Reflex a good bit last night.

He further explained to me the reasoning behind the rules they made (specifically the open motor rule), and I understand them much more clearly now. I also totally understand the importance of running all of the races under the same set of rules (he didnt have to explain me anything for me to get that one ).

I got to explain my point of view, and the reasoning behind my decisions as well. We both agreed that neither party acted out of line, it was just a miscommunication between CT and myself.

For any one who is interested there are no hard feelings between us about any of the happenings of this event (posting of wrong rules, lack of discrepancy in approaching the mishap, changing the event to non-RR, etc...).

Joe and I see eye to eye on the whole thing, and its all good! Im sure CT will understand better once Joe or I get to explain my side to him. Also FWIW, Reflex has been good to MBMZR on many levels (help with parts support, sponsorship of events, etc..), and I hope to continue building on the strong relationship weve created over the past few years.

LET's Go Racing!
hrdrvr is offline   Reply With Quote