View Single Post
Old 2013.11.17, 10:51 AM   #1
Mini-Me-Zee

FS: 1/24 RC Kyosho Mini Z NASCAR RTR sets with batteries and Tx

1. Name - DAN
2. Location - CINNAMINSON, NJ
3. Contact – UNABLETOTHINKOFNAME@YAHOO.COM
4. Description - PLEASE SEE BELOW (DETAILED DESCRIPTION)
5. Price - $70 SHIPPED EACH

Each of these is a used 1/24 scale fully-proportional radio-controlled NASCAR-style stock car decorated as per 2003. The car and transmitter function perfectly.

Get a whole bunch for you, your buddies, or your family and race one another!

***I will include a picture of 6 cars lined up to show you how awesome a fleet of these cars can look on your track at home.***

The chassis is a Kyosho Mini Z MR-02. I installed a mini-NASCAR conversion kit (mininascar.com) on each chassis to lengthen the wheelbase and allow the chassis to accept the clear polycarbonate body. Due to the polycarbonate bodies and high density foam bumpers, these cars are EXTREMELY durable!

When I took the pictures, the battery clips to hold the AAA batteries in the chassis were not installed, but they are included in this auction (see picture).

Each polycarbonate body was airbrushed on the inside with Parma Faskolor paint specifically for lexan (the paint flexes with the body and will not chip off). Since the paint is on the inside of each body, the paint will not get scratched in car collisions.

I then added Slixx vinyl NASCAR decals to the outside of the car and placed adhesive window tint on the inside of all windows. Lastly, I covered the decals with Oracal 951 clear vinyl to protect the decals.

I also added a few upgrades to each chassis. I replaced all plastic bushings with steel shielded ball bearings and replaced the original plastic steering knuckles with genuine Kyosho aluminum ones. Lastly, I attached wire leads to the battery compartment on each car to connect to a transponder.

This car will come with its own computerized Futaba 2PL AM transmitter. This transmitter has 10 model memory, digitally-adjusted EPA (car’s maximum speed and turning radius are adjustable), throttle and steering trim adjustments, servo reverse, and antilock brake adjustments. I glued a foam ball to the top of each transmitter antenna to prevent a user from getting poked in the eye by the antenna.

You will also receive eight rechargeable Tenergy AA NiMH batteries for the transmitter, and four AAA Duracell NiMH rechargeable batteries for the car. The Tenergy batteries have capacities of about 1200 mAh, and the Duracells have capacities of about 700 mAh.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg #01 ARMY.jpg (41.4 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg #3 Goodwrench.jpg (46.7 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg #12 Alltel.jpg (52.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg #15 NAPA.jpg (45.7 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg #18 INTERSTATE.jpg (46.3 KB, 17 views)
Mini-Me-Zee is offline   Reply With Quote