View Single Post
Old 2011.12.28, 07:43 PM   #14
zround

Send a message via Skype™ to zround
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBrainer View Post
I have no clue what you are doing for the next release, but here comes some questions....

Is it possible to hide the "techinal" window when practicing?
The lower left window with all the technical stuff.
No, there isn't a "hide" button but you can stretch the view by using the vertical separator in the between the log and the lap times view. Just put the mouse over the line and you will be able to move left the line making smaller the log view.

You can also hide all the bottom detailed data by using the "hide events" button (1) while you can see lap times window maximized by using the "make lap times window bigger" button (2)

Quote:
Is it possible to get larger fonts? Adjustable font size would be awesome for my use.
I use just a 42" LCD and from 4 m the text gets a little small. I don't use HD since my slaptop don't support HD resolutins.
Why don't you use the secondary monitor view(3)?. Usually Laptops can work with an external monitor. If you setup the Windows Desktop Extended you will be able to have the "control" view on laptop and a "public" view. This secondary view can be configured with the values you want with configurable font size.

See "monitor" configuration page. Don't forget to check the "full screen on secondary monitor" if you use extended desktop. ZRound will use full screen without title bar and will place the window automatically on the LCD TV.
Quote:
Under "ZRound Settings" -> "Sound" -> there is 2x "best own time". Is there any difference between them?
It is a translation "mistake". The first one is played when you do your best lap time in the current session. The last one is played ONLY when you break your own personal best lap record.
Quote:
When enabling "Speech", I get "Anna" to tell me the best lap times etc. But she says "6201 seconds" and not "6,201 seconds". Is this possible to adjust this??
- ZRound sends the times in text format to the synthesis engine.
- The numeric format is read from the Windows Regional Settings.

For example, if your regional settings uses "," (comma) for decimas and you use an "english" voice then 6,201 is read as "six thousands two hundred one" instead of "six comma two hundred one". The regional settings must be coherent with the voice used.

Also, you can set the number of "decimal places in lap time reading" to 2. I think the number will be interpreted as secs - pause - cents.

Quote:
The folders you make and the file naming. Is it possible to get that in english?
I found what I was looking for, but it was just guessng.
No, it isn't. But when you use the Championship Manager a full html output is generated including an index.html with the "race tree menu". It is in the language you use the software.
You can see an example of a web page using the ZRound html output (sorry, it is in spanish) in http://madriz.zround.com/laps/Campeonato.aspx

Each championship folder includes the index.html file to hold all the races and results.

Quote:

Can't say how much I love this software. Just great work!!
. Thank you.

Jesus.

Last edited by zround; 2011.12.28 at 07:46 PM.
zround is offline   Reply With Quote