View Single Post
Old 2018.11.30, 07:58 PM   #7
herman

Hmm... the best way I can explain "step" proportional steering... think of steering compared to a clock with 9oclock being full left, 12 straight, and 3oclock full right. This is what the palm runner had as steering settings... this would illustrate 3 "steps"...

The mr03 would have many "steps" from 9oclock to 3oclock defined by the minute markings... so this would mean that there would be, in this case 30 steps from 9-3 o'clock... (I dont know the exact number of steps from full left to right lock... as this is just being done for purposes of illustration only...)

The newer first mini z would have more steps than the palm runner... but lesser steps than the mr03...

Maybe 9, 10, 11, 12, 1, 2, 3 o'clock... (7 steps... but then again I dont know the exact number of "steps"... as this is just being done for purposes of illustration only...) I believe that there is a video on the first mini-z... it looks pretty smooth... so it might have actually more than 7 steps...

Hope this helps....

Oh yes I believe that they would be great for children as their "first mini-z"... price point seems ok at $50++
It costs almost as much as some rare autoscales, with a rc chassis to boot...

Last edited by herman; 2018.11.30 at 08:02 PM.
herman is offline   Reply With Quote