View Single Post
Old 2006.05.23, 04:06 PM   #11
sciencemike

Nice install there tuner. Love how you twisted the motor wires, That might eliminate some noise and it keeps it nice and tight....

I just got myself a nelly and im in love with it!

As for the 30 kph, i love people who make outrageous clams to speed. Stock setups go about 17-22 kph. Nice AAA setups go about 30 kph, unless you have no torque and all top end. And lithium 7.4 setups go about 45-60 kph. Neos will drop the speed 10-20% as well. Then again there are really nice super smooth setups, like ceramic bearings and such that will break these guidelines.

Tuner, can i make a suggestion, the BBs in those gold cans are crap they have a lot of drag. Loose the gold Audley can (double diamond right?) and throw in a can with a nice BB in it, the blue enbell has a good BB in it, the enbell just melts easily. WHich can be dangerous because those audley cans get hot hot hot. (If you dont believe me take the arm out and spin it in the endbell, and outside the can in the can bb. The endbell will free spin at least 5x as long!) I am a huge fan of MNM motors, but i just have a problem with the Audley cans. For that matter the replacement PN can bb's suck as well, although i have only tried two of them, unlike the Audley that i bought a set of 10 and i got 1 in trade. So trade out that can for somthing smoother and cooler. Your batteries will thank you for both of those reasons.

Last edited by sciencemike; 2006.05.23 at 04:23 PM.
sciencemike is offline   Reply With Quote