View Single Post
Old 2019.12.18, 01:59 PM   #30
mugler

art4242 thanks for sharing technical & test data info...I always wondered how many production lines the 130 rotors are sourced from or if they were even checked for tolerances before being installed or packed for individual sale...apparently not the case.

Either way I agree with TPDazzle that for HFAY sized tracks motor variation in general do not factor in as much. Im following the discussion on FBalls regarding V3 but if art4242 has ran it and says its not much of a thing then personally i'd have no issue with anyone using it if they already spent 50 bucks to use it for their racer class cars. Overall per arch2b i find BL motor to motor (even brand to brand) variation much narrower than brushed motors which is no secret can be "tweaked" very easily for massive easy power gains.

At Malibu Mini-Z none of us ever purchased a V3. We run V1, V2, GL & DXR & and completely non-tweaked 70T's in my case slower than BLs. Comparing all other BL's their speed differences if any were withing the limits of the quality of battery pack used.(freshness, brand etc)

Last edited by mugler; 2019.12.18 at 02:02 PM.
mugler is offline   Reply With Quote