Thread: ebay/paypal
View Single Post
Old 2002.01.30, 04:59 PM   #10
Draconious

Send a message via AIM to Draconious Send a message via Yahoo to Draconious
Well some ppl out there, have false auctions on ebay, so when ppl pay via pay pal (or similar system), they get the money, then cash it out, and close their acount... and then just dont send the item... then they make a new acount, and new paypal acount.

If paypal automaticly took out money from my acount, because some one "claimed" they bought someting from me, I would be standing infront of the paypal HQ with a flame thrower. I would asume they only do this for the PayPal stores, where an item via the shopping cart was purchased and they can prove it was never sent yadda yadda yadda...

Also note, their free 5$, requires you to put 250$ in a paypal acount to aquire it , kinda silly....

I dont like how paypal takes money from my bank acount, and not from the money I have in paypal, when I send money to ppl... it should let you pick wich one (I've looked all over for the option but cant find it or its labeled differently), so far as I can tell the money you put in paypal is only for incomeing funds... but that does earn interest, but they did gip me on intrest, they claim X% but when you get it they move the decimal point to the left one space... their calculation code is messed up or someting, so you get .10$ when you should get 1.00$ ... Although they did increase the % recently so maybe they fixed it at the same time.

And that ebay system... I avoid that like the plague... I wont sell anything on ebay I guess, cuz you basicly HAVE to set it up to get to the sell screen... they should let u pay for auction fees via paypal hehe.... oh well.

Last edited by Draconious; 2002.01.30 at 05:01 PM.
Draconious is offline   Reply With Quote