View Single Post
Old 2010.01.31, 07:51 PM   #11
JeremyC
MR-02 for life

I think we had 16 drivers tonight, and Richie didn't even run! Chris was running his car..

My recount of the night's events is going to be short because I was kind of in a hectic state all day, and don't really remember much.

I have no clue who won the C main, but there were 6 cars out there and the racing looked pretty darn clean for a C main.

The B-main is the only race I really know anything about, and that is because I was in it. I started on the pole, and switched places with Nick and Pat in the first few laps. I was in the lead for most of the middle of the race, and Pat did pass me and was in the lead for a couple minutes. He was picked up by one of the marshals and it cost him a position, that didn't sit well with him and he lost his pace considerably. I ended up lapping him a couple more times to take it. Nick ran an amazing race and I'm really impressed with his car control. Given that he is 9 years old I'm sure hell be whipping me before too long.

A main........... I marshaled and payed attention to my corner. I know that Chris lead the race almost the whole thing, and was hunted down by Rob R, but Chris held on for the Win. I know Gary was in the mix, but I can't remember if he ended in 2nd or 3rd over Rob. Courtney was 4th and Jose was 5th

Great racing everyone, good to see you.