View Single Post
Old 2020.03.08, 06:27 PM   #1
bobbyz

FS Pre-Owned MA-010 ASF chassis plus lot of spare parts

Name- Bob

Location- SoCal

Contact- PM thru forums

Price-See item pricing below includes USPS Priority shipping, which includes $50 insurance and tracking

Payment: Payment through Paypal

Shipping- Priority shipping to Continental US only. Buyer is responsible for any added cost of insurance for package valued over $50 as seller is not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Please advise if you wish to add any extra insurance.

I have a few things to sell, and here is an adult pre-owned MA-010 AWD chassis with an ASF board**ASF transmitter required to operate**. The chassis and electronics are all in good working condition, and there are lots of extra parts (almost enough to build a second chassis.) The chassis has PN AWD wheels and also a Kyosho multi-wheelset to fit other bodies, and a black wheelset specific to the (older)Audi LMS R8 Body. There is an extra AWD AM 27mhz board with a fet stack, but I never ran it so not 100% sure of this AM boards working condition. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. These items are all sold as is. Please PM me any questions about the items below. See pics in the following posts for items listed.>>>SOLD (CONT US ONLY)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg awd lot-2.jpg (287.1 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg awd lot-1.jpg (317.3 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by bobbyz; 2020.03.24 at 11:27 AM.
bobbyz is offline   Reply With Quote