View Single Post
Old 2019.10.21, 06:46 PM   #10
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
Lots of fluff time still between calling to race and start but getting much better and why ample time was had for the widely popular 3 rounds of qualifying.

It's a bit odd not being able to listen for the beep during the race to tell if your being counted vs. waiting until the end of the race to wonder why you only have 3 laps but acoustics are odd for a large open space with drivers above and behind the announcer.

The layout was much more fun the the similar first run layout. having a car that tracks straight is a must on these long back straight runs.

Can't thank Safiq enough for taking the time to host the events. Great person, great fun and always fabulous food. I would come just for the meal, racing is a bonus. miss the taco's

The really fun part is attendance brings a bit of everyone out. some from NJ, NY, MD, VA, DE. What i very much appreciate is the lack of ego and attitude present. were all there to have a good showing and enjoy the track.

Weather, health, spouse permitting, this will be a regular trip for me regardless of where i finish.

I got video of 3 of the 4 mains that i will be uploading. Not a big fan of GoPro hardware as mine is always crapping out at the most inopportune time but did manage to get 3 races on camera.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote