View Single Post
Old 2012.01.13, 11:44 PM   #10
soimthatguy

PN racing has been around for years and we've seen them grow into a better company. They put endless hours into their own ORIGINAL designs and even more hours into track testing them. PN has built a name for itself and the PNWC series they have created and host every year. What you have shown is that you put endless hours into replicating their product and other peoples aswell. As a Mini Z owner/racer, I would support a company that helps out the community, not one that tries to make a quick profit. PN's design was used for one plain and simple reason, it has functionality. If it was not a replica of PNs motor pod, then why exactly would it look just like PNs pod? Why does everyone recognize it off of PNs design? There is a difference between an aftermarket company PRODUCING quality product than an aftermarket company REPLICATING product. I have plenty of experience in eCommerce/Importing/Manufacturing and I know how it works and as a "customer/consumer" you have failed miserably in being innovative.