View Single Post
Old 2009.07.15, 08:40 AM   #1
Programmers
iTomCash

SMZR.co.uk Version 3.0

If you come across any pages displaying funny, press control and F5 on the page to refresh the page with the latest content.

So...

I did say I was going to completely re-program the back end of the site to make it more search engine friendly. Well, whilst I was at it, I changed the layout too!

As the website is continuously expanding, the old layout was gradually becoming no longer suitable as the content was out-growing it. This meant I had to create a more fluid look to better suit its rapid growth.

Hope you like!

http://www.staffordminizracers.co.uk

Because I have re-programmed the way the website works you will need to update your bookmarks as the old links are now invalid.

I've also changed a whole array of other things:
  • New home page look
  • New SMZR CC Layouts
  • Points drops now visable in the SMZR CC
  • New Picture Gallery Layouts
  • New Video Gallery Layouts (No more youtube hosting either)
  • New contact us page
  • A link to the RSR forum in the side

The new style of navigation means the site can expand even more too!

I have been paralell running this site against the old version for days now and I think I have ironed out all the issues. However, there's a pretty good chance there are still a few about so if you see any, let me know!

Edit:
I've also added a link to mini mod racing at the top as our "official UK dealer" and in return, they've offered us a 5% club discount when ever we want to order.

Last edited by Programmers; 2009.07.15 at 08:46 AM.
Programmers is offline   Reply With Quote