View Single Post
Old 2011.01.06, 09:20 AM   #1
hrdrvr
MBMZR

MZRC series Race 1

This is the firs month of our new series with the guys from Mini-Z Dynasty (Malaysia) and Atomic Collective (Singapore). There is a single lap time challenge where you can run stock or mod, and the series race which will be 80t only for this first run. Also, the single lap stock times will be done with an 80t motor as well.

I have a couple of 80ts for you guys that don't have them yet Daddy Rabbit ran one, and it is slow I'm hoping it closes the gap on our group even more

For next month, our top three will keep the 80t motors, but any one out of the top three has the option to go back to a 70t motor for the series race. An 80t will still be necessary for the stock single lap challenge. If you guys have any questions please let me know them soon, so I can address them before we run our official race.

The official race night for this event will be January 21st. We can use the 28th as a make-up day if any one misses the official event, or needs a shot at a better run. I will submit the times at the end of the month, then we will see how we stack up against the other two groups.

The layout is down, and ready for some SLTC (single lap time challenge) results, and practice for the event. Oh yeah, the mains for this series will be 12 minutes long, so prep your batteries!

Rules link for the SLTC

Results for last months SLTC

If I remember correctly, we were right in the middle of this pack with our 70t motors on that layout

LET's Go Racing!

Last edited by hrdrvr; 2011.01.06 at 09:23 AM.
hrdrvr is offline   Reply With Quote