View Single Post
Old 2015.12.08, 12:41 AM   #2
yasuji
PN RacingTEAM Driver

Send a message via AIM to yasuji Send a message via Yahoo to yasuji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Artist View Post
Can someone (Phillip?/Grant?) tell me what's different on the Wide Front end vs. the standard PN MR03 Double A-Arm kit?

http://www.kenonhobby.com/PN-Racing-Mini-Z-MR03-Double-A-Arm-Wide-Front-Conversion-Kit-Orange_p_45574.html

The description is as follows:

Specs:
This conversion kit for MR3050 Double A-Arm to m wide each side.
Includes:
Wide Upper Bracket
Wide Lower Bracket
Tie Rod 0
Tie Rod +1
Tie Rod +2
Tie Rod -1
Tie Rod -2

Requires for complete:

MR3050, MR3050C, MR2056F, MR3050K, MR3050D, MR2503, MR2504, MR2505, MR2509, MR3050L, MR2506, MR2507, MR3050U

I have a Double A-Arm now, so what would be the minimal parts would I need to convert mine if I wanted to?

Is this different than the new MR3062 Upper Bracket?

Are all the tie rods in the conversion the same lengths as the standard kit? (I'm guessing not if this is wider but wanted to ask to make sure)

Also-
Can I get some insight on what advantage/disadvantage does this provide vs. the standard Double A-Arm suspension.

I apologize for the long post but I'm a bit confused and can't seem to figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated.
If u have a AA ARM set up currently u will only need the wide conversion kit making it over all 2mm (1mm on each side) .. Wider including longer toe bars to match... allowing the ability to run less offset front wheels.... Reducing the amount of front wheel "scrub"

Grant "Yasuji" Matsushima

PN Racing Team Driver
www.pnracing.com
gm@pnracing.com

yasuji is offline   Reply With Quote