View Single Post
Old 2011.04.15, 12:09 PM   #13
pinwc4

Quote:
Originally Posted by briankstan View Post
yes. if I use the export file it comes in that way, but in the statistics page still has the info for the race, just the name is blank.

Let me look at things on my timing computer and see if it's doing the same thing. I am using the DB file on a different computer, with the save ver. of the software, maybe I'm missing a file it need? once in the DB file I figured it would transfer the info like it's done previously, but maybe something changed and it requires different files?
Moving it to a different computer will not make a difference. All the racer and race information is self contained in that database file.

My guess is something changed the racers id, not the UID but the internal id that the database uses to link the records together. If for example you were to delete a racer and then recreate them with all the same info previous race results would do exactly what you are describing prior to version 0.58. I changed how this is handled in version 0.58 but it can not fix previous instances.

The report and hfay export functions query the data in very different ways to generate what is needed. Based on the symptoms you describe I am pretty certain that the internal racer id for that person changed though why I do not know.
pinwc4 is offline   Reply With Quote