View Single Post
Old 2006.07.16, 08:22 PM   #1
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
July 29, 2006 GTG

According to our new format, which i think worked very well, we will be racing the following:

DC Spec Class
DC Open Class
DC F1 Class

i'll have to dig up the qualifying setup but this should run well considering we got 3 races done last gtg even with the long core debacle and left plenty of time for some fun outside.

Spoon obviously will not be at this gtg due to his trip to Mini-Z Motherland we wish him al lthe luck and ofcourse are very jealous. give'em hell over there is you get a chance to race!

i should have my open car dialed in by this time. i swapped out the 8 deg front tires for gpm 30's. this gives me more understeer which i needed. i just need to get the tweak out and resolve the spinning to left and i think i'll be set.

my spec car is running nicely. i have to give ccson props for finding the atomic standard motor. this runs very well and it should be very interesting to see what we can all do when running the same motor and the freedom to change anything else.

f1, still haev not gotten this figured out. i still have the spinning to one side. i don't think i will be very competitive in this class till this is resolved but it should be a hell of a race anyhow.

i should have my awd nice and blinged up for this gtg as well.

soyverde/bill, i emailed the ebay guy about the carisma f1's. i'll let you know if i get a promising reply.

i still won't have the upgrade motor for the half eight. it's low on the priority list as it's all for fun until kenontap and chuckyluv get a dirt track done. i might, just might have the half eight jdsf by then. crossing my fingers