View Single Post
Old 2012.03.06, 09:10 PM   #3
pinwc4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFick73 View Post
We ran 12.04 all day yesterday (approx. 6 hours) with a max of 13 guys or so on the track at the same time.

The only issue I was able to see is that we could not seem to clear out a racers fast time during a Timed Practice.
I am sure we could before, but I know we were using the Quick Race feature & not the Timed Practice, so maybe we were unable to before.
So, this is either a bug, or a feature request. =)

We prefer to use the timed practice so we get a report of lap counts & fast times etc.
This would be a feature request, it was not something that could be done before, unless there was a bug that resulted in this behaviour =)

Probably what you were thinking of is during Free Play racers are deleted and if they come back their times get reset back to 0.

I do plan on eventually adding the ability to alter or delete lap times during a race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFick73 View Post
The only other option I would like to see, is a way to cancel the ranking speach at the end of a race. To expand on that, I would like to be able to manually stop it if it's spouting out the info. We have like 14 guys and having to listen to the whole pitch each time was rather annoying.

Yes, we could cut it off by starting another race right away, but that's kinda annoying.

Maybe a way to hit ESC to stop it, or choose what ranks you wish to have it spout out. (IE: 1st - 3rd, 1st - 5th, All)

That's all.
Yeah, I should make that more configurable. As is I do not think you can even shut that off without turning off all audio. I will try to put in something in the next release for this as if you have a lot of racer on the track the software is quite chatty at the end of a race.
pinwc4 is offline   Reply With Quote