View Single Post
Old 2004.10.26, 06:03 PM   #7
Draconious

Send a message via AIM to Draconious Send a message via Yahoo to Draconious
I split this thread, since the last few posts were about Trans tiles and not the expansion blank set... Its a simple concept realy... could be made with a pair of 50cm tiles... and have some bulk foam left over... Pondering making one my self but I dont have real 30cm tiles yet.. I sort of fudged those in 3D I had just enough known dimensions... to make it at least 98% accurate... if its worse than that when iget a real tile Ill redraw it I guess lol... I gota have it perfect or im not happy .

If you go by the tile... it has corners.. ^ shaped this marks the 4 corners of the 50cm and 30cm grid... imaginary box...

If you make the trans tile 10cm long from corner to corner, and 100cm wide (2 50cm tiles).. you will get the 50cm side... then you just line up 3 of the 30cm tiles on the other... and cut along the edge of the 30cm tile.. and you can prolly make it your self... I forgot that the pattern was mirrored on the 30cm and 50cm so in my drawing its basicly wrong on the 50cm side... just need to mirror the one side I guess...

This is the realy old concept... that I based the 3D one on.
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/attach...chmentid=10185

Added a Trans3.jpg in the post above that is sort of a close up... remember the puzzle pattern needs to be swapped on the 50cm tiles... cuz its backwards from the 30cm

Last edited by Draconious; 2004.10.26 at 06:33 PM.
Draconious is offline   Reply With Quote