View Single Post
Old 2012.08.12, 09:43 PM   #13
herman

toys of my youth...

Quote:
Other memorable toys were a 12" Six million dollar man with a magnifying eye and and engine he lifted, you rolled his skin up on his arm and could see the bionics underneath. OH and my all time fav was an Evel Knievel wind up stunt Bike and matching dragster.
lol... i definitely remember the 6mdm... me and my brother had him... enjoyed looking though his eye, rolling up the "skin" on his arm and taking out and putting back the "bionics" into his arm... there was this button in his back that you would push to activate his arm to lift up the engine while saying..."nanananana" or whatever bionic sound you would make... hahaha...

and that evel knievel... was way to cool... you'd crank and wind up that red thingy with the white reel until that high pitched sound, and by the time, your hands and arms were hurting... i do remember that i got a wound on my hand at one point...

my brother and i would make him jump over everything... lol... that was fun... those were the days...

"I love the feeling of the fresh air on my face and the wind blowing through my hair."
-Evel Knievel

Last edited by herman; 2012.08.23 at 03:13 AM.
herman is offline   Reply With Quote