View Single Post
Old 2014.06.15, 12:30 PM   #10
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
with rules break in period concluded, i've updated the rules to permit the following:
• replacement of motor lead wires due to multiple instances with leads snapping off during racing. more pliable wire will eliminate this from happening. wire must be like wire; IE, like gauge. Turnigy 24awg wire is perfect match yet much more flexible. I will have some on hand at all races in case anyone wants to swap motor leads.
• replacement of antenna wire. myself, i have had the jacket slip off 2 antenna wires and had to replace with the only available product, Reflex Racing antenna replacement wire. if anyone has a suggestion for alternative antenna wire please let me know as i do no know mow much longer you will be able to find the Reflex Racing product.
• we will not change to 70t motor. the competitive equalizer the stock provides is to much fun. we are always open to sourcing a motor that has the same speed but runs cooler, IE; stock motor with ball bearings.

otherwise, i think the first season was a very good success! certainly provided for some close and competitive racing.

please feel free to make suggestions for improvement. rest assured any and all suggestions will be considered.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote