View Single Post
Old 2019.07.14, 08:12 AM   #6
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
Thank you to those that made it out yesterday! My apologies that it did not go as planned. I had tested the equipment under ideal conditions and did not anticipate fully the technical difficulties in practical implementation. It would appear the backup laptop used for lap timer doesn't provide sufficient power via USB when connected to a power strip on a 30' extension cord to a power strip on another cord to an outlet. I will be replacing the computer in its entirety.

The good news, the new track kits that arrived were setup and traction is good! some of the tiles have bumps that will flatten out when stacked as there were 2 that caused a bump.

Restocked PN tires pretty much sold out. Large restock of RWD kits and a few Autoscales wee nice to see as well. There were a couple of the Civic Type R left I intend to pickup the red Civic Autoscale at some point.

Transponders were in stock and staff know what to look for for wiring them to ring terminals or ICS ports. White/Blue antenna get ring terminals, Red/Black antenna get ICS port.

I'm still working on remembering names as there are new faces in the crowd, I'm bad with names so takes me some repetition is all.

I will be bringing two more tables to Hobby Works as well so that we can better layout tables to accommodate people. Just be careful of the paint stands

We will need to reschedule HFAY Racer 70t/3500 for the next race day and squeeze in HFAY Mod as well if we can so that we can all get our points for July.

Please remember, if anyone has parts requests for Jesse, please send info@hobbyworks.com with request. Must include part number.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote