View Single Post
Old 2005.09.18, 01:54 AM   #14
Lionblade
Honor & a shot of sake.

Send a message via AIM to Lionblade Send a message via MSN to Lionblade
I know it did sound arrogant, but it wasn't really meant as an insult to anyone else...just frustration with Al, mostly because of him accusing me of not paying. And I did ask him to put me as last in the B main before he sorted everything, and that, well, it wouldn't be fair. And look what happened...I don't like to do that. It's not enjoyable for me to do that, and I know none of the other guys liked it. I just want everyone to run with who they can.

I didn't ask Mag to defend me so adamantly, I was confused why he did. It seemed to have mattered more to him than me what main I was in.

I didn't like it, but I figured I'd just accept the bad day.

And I've had disagreements with him before, so this isn't anything new, really. If you remember Bobby(or as Mag referred to him as, "hacker Bobby"), well he and his buddy Izzy were at the old place a lot. We ran together a lot, so naturally we clashed sometimes. Some weekend in February or so, in the main, Bobby, Izzy, myself, and the kid Nick were racing. I don't know what the two of them were saying about Nick, but it was bad enough to make him cry...They left, and I was accused of making the poor kid cry, though I had nothing to do with it. And in the whole argument in the office, Al didn't even defend me, though he didn't know what happened. And after that, he started to ignore me a little, so I ignored him back. I guess when I came and stopped buying stuff from him(notable the SLR), he stopped paying much attention to me. Honestly, I'd love to support him...but he marks everything up so much. $50 for an Autoscale? $23 for and unpainted body?? $8 for 2 tires?! You see the pattern.

That whole motor rule doesn't concern me at all, so I'm not bothered...don't know why Mag was worked up.

But the thing about putting himself in the B main instead of me did honestly bug me a little...but only because it was Al. I thought that since he's the owner, he would take care of his customers a little? He gave his 3rd place trophy to Johnathan, why not let me into the B main? He didn't even have to bump himself out, really...could've just stuck me in. Honestly, with the 9t in there, he knew I was fast...my lap times were better than his.

But hey, you're right, that's racing. I just don't think racing should be a business sometimes...especially when I get accused of skipping out on paying someone. That's not the right way to go about it.
Lionblade is offline   Reply With Quote