View Single Post
Old 2007.09.16, 10:39 PM   #12
fangel

Lunchbox1019,

I would like to inform you that you properly got the old version, since we only started to ship the new version in less then a month and we have not put it on ebay, so the one you got is properly the old version.

Hrdrvr,
I have reflected the problem with the soldering and the wire to the factory, and we will be making a change to them to help increase the stability and durability of the chassis.
I'm not quiet sure about the issue the one of the mode, I'm not sure if you want to try this, but you could reset your transmitter with holding the "+/-" buttons down and turning on the TX. This might solved the problem for you.

Yamar6 and Hrdrvr,
I have looked in the stock diff issue, and I understand what has been going on. Some of the stock diff has too much lubricant on it making it very difficult to rotate, clearing some of it out will help deal with the issue. By getting the fairly cheap upgrade diff with solve this problem once and for all.

Pinwc4,
That is one way to help split the servo saver, this should give much more protection to the servo.

hrdrvr,
I would like to thank you for your review and some suggestions. I have mark down and will look into many of the issue to help improve the product for the community.
MiniZracer.com Official iwaver "Ask" Forum
MiniZracer.com Official Firelap board
MiniZracer.com Official Firelap "Ask" Forum
fangel is offline   Reply With Quote