View Single Post
Old 2009.02.21, 10:18 AM   #4
mk2kompressor
at the Bleeding Edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherub1m View Post
When using the refesh and analyze mode on the C9000, at the end of the cycle I get Mah reading and voltage reading and time(in minutes).

1) Basicaly do I use the Mah and voltage reading I get at the end of the cycle to match my batteries?
2) The final Mah reading is smaller then the actual rated 9000 Mah of the battery, but the battery's performance in the Miniz is fine. Why is this Mah number smaller?
3) The time it takes to charge should I take this into consideration when matching cells?
4) Is there a way to obtain internal resistance of the cell with the C9000? I know the charger does an impedance test and if its high then its recomended to git rid of the battery but can I get actual numbers for resistance?

Thanks
1,bit of both,mine are matched by mah and volts(you can match mins but 90%of the time they do match up the same if you do mah anyway)
2,the manufacturers rating is not correct under normal circumstances,they probably obtain that figure from the lowest charge/discharge they can get away with.
my orion 900's are all around 700-780mah,duracell 1000's 800-900mah the closest ive measured is intellect 750's at 740-760mah but they only tend to last a season.
3,nope
4,no reading for it,i use a muchmore cell master for that but 1 cell at a time
HFAY S9 F1 Winner
Sinister V1
MRCG Prototype
MRCG 1.0
The uk's premier shop for mini-z
Bleeding Edge Racing UK
mk2kompressor is offline   Reply With Quote