View Single Post
Old 2003.08.03, 08:39 AM   #1
Draconious

Send a message via AIM to Draconious Send a message via Yahoo to Draconious
MZ02 vs Existing Bodies

From what a few that I've talked to on IM have said about the enzo. NONE of the Autoscale bodies will fit it.. not a single one. The front wheel is not in the correct location to CENTER on the fenders of the bodies, and the width of the body mounts stretches the body wider... and this is assuming you make your own suspension plate to get the right rear end length by using the "old" MZ01 motor pod...

If this turns out to be true, and not an error on the part of those I talked too... I here by dub kyosho a bunch of stupid morons. I dont care if any one says its smart for marketing purposes, in the long run its gona bite them, and all mini-z owners in the ass.

I kinda dont even want the Enzo now... This means all the bodies out there, are useless unless you have the "old Z"... So what are they going to do now stop making the MZ01 size bodies? And only make the MZ02 bodies? or what?!

I guess what they are doing is sorta of abandoning 1/28 (even though none of the bodies are actualy 1/28 they are all about 1/25 to 1/26)? Purhaps they will re-release all the bodies in 1/24?!!?

Or maybe all of the bodies for the MZ02 will be exautics?
Enzo, Countach, Diablo, Saleen, Mclaren, GT40, Toyota GT One...