View Single Post
Old 2002.12.07, 02:31 PM   #4
NOMOTORLIMIT
nomotorlimit@hotmail.com

So far, only three people have witness some of my creations.

DOHC, Myster E., and Breeze.

When we get together, I will show you the new and improved ABC DTM. It's faster now, and so is the beast, and so is my naturally aspirated MiniZ.

Some will make up stories, but you guys know who the real deal holyfield is.

Anyway, all of this doesn't matter. I just wanted for fun. I guess it ticked me off a little when someone else tried to copy me, which they can't and claimed it as theirs.

It feels really good when I walk in the hobby shop with my ORIGINAL CREATION/INNOVATION/ENGINEERATION ABC DTM, and people would go up to me and ask me, if I'm NOMOTORLIMIT. How do they know it's me? They've seen the videoS. Even a supervisor came up to me and gave me props. NOMOTORLIMIT will always be recognized as the one who DID It all with Micro RC's.

And i say, "yeah, that's me."

Then I proceed by marketing my mini Z motors. I've even made it in front of people. Life's too short to be jealous, so I will congratulate the other individual for being able to make his own mini Z with an 8 cell. I wonder though if he can still use mini Z bodies with that much batteries. I doubt it, but I guess it doesn't matter since the chassis is still a mini Z.

Again, congratulations to Myster E, minizracer.com for Coming up with a BRIGHT Idea - THE 8 cell mini Z.

Last edited by NOMOTORLIMIT; 2002.12.07 at 02:39 PM.
NOMOTORLIMIT is offline   Reply With Quote