View Single Post
Old 2007.10.05, 11:10 AM   #14
Hood
Corvette Killer

Brian,

I would be glad to help anyway that I can. I was thinking about modifying the AZGT schedule and run every other month. I sent an email to DW about this also, I think he can help formulate a good set of guidlines for all the clubs to follow. You can see his Sporting Regulations for our different classes in the Mini-AZ forum.. We currently have them for Stock, AWD, and F1.

I can always post these results to my website if you wish, or tabulate all the scores and send you a nice layout to post on HFAY.. I just know we have been talking about a bigtrack series and would like to make it a reality.. Not that the small tracks aren't fun..

I guess I get bored racing for second place in our AZGT series with Brad winning every event this year.. At least I could race for second against a much larger field.. :} I did not beat him in any single race this year HFAY or AZGT. He even took his car off the track for a steering problem in one event and came back to get his laps back and beat me, and most everyone else in the World..

Thanks for bringing this format to Mini-Zs. I know it is a thankless job, but it has really made it alot of fun for everyone.
Hood is offline   Reply With Quote