Thread: Mrcg Awd...
View Single Post
Old 2010.07.28, 02:14 PM   #83
eztuner12
Do you want to go fasst??

Exclamation

Hi there Color1
First I hope Ur doing well all @
One thing I think you should take into account is the unequal double A- arm suspension system, both front & rear.
NO matter how low the CG is an S-bar would definitely improve the traction by providing additional assertion that the tires will be kept on the track surface, as well as, the side to side chassis balance at a turning point.
I guess Kyosho has a good design on its MA-010 in line to come out with a totally new main chassis design, just an objective point of view. At this point investing time and $ on what is good to make it great, considering the MA-010 4WD is the lowest sale chassis of the Mini-Z series might not be a good idea, just “speculating” On the other hand, coming up with a new suspension system design as an unequal wish-bone suspension is more viable for Kyosho, in my book. Perchance a better quality material on the main chassis could be possible if we don't consider that all this mayor branded R/C car manufactures finances depend in a high % on the sale of parts. Let’s remember always that Kyosho has no competition on the Mini-Z series to come up with new designs only if there is a high customer demand for new changes or to make obsolete old design and “sale” new designed chassis as a target to increase its revenues.
Certainly I’m looking forward to your new design of the 4WD chassis
Cheers
eztuner12 is offline   Reply With Quote