Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2005.06.01, 11:50 PM   #1
herman

CP Mini RC Raceway, New York - exact address please?

what's your exact address?

tried looking at your site, but couldn't find any...
or i must be blind...
herman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.06.02, 11:35 PM   #2
Blackno3
Go fast, turn left

Herman I’m curious, you’re in the Philippines which is on the other side of the earth from us. Why would you want to know our exact address?

Its 8235 miles from Makati in the Philippines to Clifton Park NY if you where to take the short cut and fly direct over the North Pole and I think you’d need a B52 to fly non-stop.

But anyway our mailing address is on our web site and our shop is closed for the summer. We took the our exact address off the site to prevent someone from traveling 8235 miles just to find out that we are not going to be open again until September.

WWW.MINI-NASCAR.COM

Click here to see MINI NASCAR stile racing Video.
Blackno3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.06.03, 04:29 AM   #3
herman

planning a trip to the u.s. (going through chicago, ny, west va and san fran) and just thought that i might want to drop by...

but since you're closed, i don't think it would be an option...
Old 2005.06.03, 07:17 AM   #4
El Tigre

Quote:
Originally Posted by herman
planning a trip to the u.s. (going through chicago, ny, west va and san fran) and just thought that i might want to drop by...

You can come visit me, I just got a 42" Plasma TV.
El Tigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.06.03, 02:28 PM   #5
michvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackno3
Herman I’m curious, you’re in the Philippines which is on the other side of the earth from us. Why would you want to know our exact address?

Its 8235 miles from Makati in the Philippines to Clifton Park NY if you where to take the short cut and fly direct over the North Pole and I think you’d need a B52 to fly non-stop.

But anyway our mailing address is on our web site and our shop is closed for the summer. We took the our exact address off the site to prevent someone from traveling 8235 miles just to find out that we are not going to be open again until September.
Taking address off the site doesn't prevent people from going to closed shop
Posting an ad on the same site saying that you're closed for summer - does
Old 2005.06.04, 12:12 AM   #6
herman

michvin...

any good tracks in ny that you can recommend? thanks & appreciate any any info...

Old 2005.06.04, 12:25 AM   #7
michvin

Quote:
michvin...

any good tracks in ny that you can recommend? thanks & appreciate any any info...

There is a track in Brooklyn, my friend owns it, but i haven't heard from him for 3 weeks now, so i don't know what's happening. Of course, i can provide all the info. When are you planning your visit?
Old 2005.06.04, 01:50 AM   #8
Blackno3
Go fast, turn left

Quote:
Originally Posted by michvin
Posting an ad on the same site saying that you're closed for summer - does
All of our members know that we are now a seasonal raceway. The two summers that we were open know one from out of town ever showed up during the 80 hours 7 days a week that we were open.

Quote:

I wish you would have planed your trip last summer then I would have had some one to race with for a day (it was slow).

But if you like bitter cold, snow and wind chill then plan your next vacation in New York State during the winter. That’s when people look to get out of the house and race mini-z’s here.

The two places that race during the summer are

FRANK'S Trains & Hobbies
3910 Tampa Road Oldsmar,
FL 34677
Phone: (813) 855-1041

It’s hot in FL in the summer so people stay inside and race mini-z’s and they race year round there. 40+ racers.

And

Tom Thumb Hobbies.
460 Wilson Rd. Columbus,
OH 43204.
Phone: (614) 274-5150

They get cold winters and nice summers like us but they do have summer racing and 40+ racers in the winter. They are a year round hobby shop but I’d call to see if the mini-z racing is going good this summer.

Quote:
There is a track in Brooklyn, my friend owns it, but i haven't heard from him for 3 weeks now, so i don't know what's happening. Of course, i can provide all the info. When are you planning your visit?
I’m guessing he is starting to realize that he has a seasonal business. That’s your local shop and you have not been there in at least 3 weeks maybe he is now closed for the summer.
Quote:
It prevented herman from showing up

WWW.MINI-NASCAR.COM

Click here to see MINI NASCAR stile racing Video.

Last edited by Blackno3; 2005.06.04 at 01:55 AM.
Blackno3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.06.05, 09:41 AM   #9
biged358
CP Cup Car Racer

Hey Eric

Hey Eric,

Hope all is going well. I know it's early spring but have you found another location for the winter? Your website looks great!

Keep us posted as the winter approaches when you secure a racing location.

Take care!

Ed
Old 2005.06.05, 10:50 AM   #10
herman

michvin... pls post the track and address (contact no. if possible) as i would appreciate it very much...

leaving for

chicago june 17 - june 23
ny june 23 - july 10
virginia july 10 - july 16
san francisco july16 - july 20

blackno3.... thanks for the info... will keep it in mind when and if i get to go to ohio and florida... (been to fla... it was really nice... but haven't been to ohio...)