Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts

Go Back   Mini-ZRacer.com Forums > 1/28 Scale Chassis Discussion > Aftermarket Chassis

Old 2011.07.10, 12:47 PM   #1
Starsky5000

Looking for Parts for Aktiv Road Racer 1/24th Scale All Aluminum RC Car!

I have this Aktiv Road Racer 1/24 scale adjustable RC car I bought like 10 years ago right here from Tinyrc.com had a site up for distribution of this car it was intrepidrc.com. I bought the car from a guy name Jeff.

Anyway I can't find parts for it. If anyone has parts or know where their is parts especially motors, pinion gears and spur gears for this car please I would greatly appreciate it if you can help me find parts.

Here is a pic of the car:
http://s664.photobucket.com/albums/v...t=IMG_0788.jpg

Thank You,
Navindra
Bronx, New York
USA
Starsky5000@yahoo.com

Last edited by Starsky5000; 2011.07.10 at 12:51 PM.
Starsky5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.07.10, 01:21 PM   #2
EMU
EMUracing

Send a message via AIM to EMU
I am pretty well versed on all of the cars in this scale, and I have never heard/seen one of those. Motor looks like a 180, so you may be able to get a replacement if need be. I doubt you will be able to find any parts for it at all, unless Dynamite Rocket Racer parts are compatable, which is slim... In general, I will tell you not to waste your time with it, I spent a while playing with other chassis, but it never really amounted to anything. Especially since you cant race them anywhere, and the suspension is VERY outdated. Mini-Z will be less of a headache, and all of the parts are available. You could easily dump $300 into this car, and never get it to run well, it at all.
Old 2011.07.10, 01:34 PM   #3
Starsky5000

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMU View Post
I am pretty well versed on all of the cars in this scale, and I have never heard/seen one of those. Motor looks like a 180, so you may be able to get a replacement if need be. I doubt you will be able to find any parts for it at all, unless Dynamite Rocket Racer parts are compatable, which is slim... In general, I will tell you not to waste your time with it, I spent a while playing with other chassis, but it never really amounted to anything. Especially since you cant race them anywhere, and the suspension is VERY outdated. Mini-Z will be less of a headache, and all of the parts are available. You could easily dump $300 into this car, and never get it to run well, it at all.
Ironic my brother told me the same thing 2 months ago although he's not into RC cars. Also someone else told me the same thing as you EMU to not waste my time and money on an obsolete car. He said I should go get a Mini Z because that's the standard now and parts are available everywhere.

Last edited by Starsky5000; 2011.07.10 at 05:33 PM.
Old 2011.07.10, 04:24 PM   #4
color01

I remember seeing one of those a long time ago -- I think (???) they were European-made, very similar in design to the CRT 32. Never paid it much mind because the suspension is junk.

Find a community that is enthusiastic about vintage RC, and sell it -- driving it's not going to be nearly as enjoyable as driving a well-tuned Mini-Z unless you're really into tail-out RWD vintage rally.

Greyscale RC

PN Racing | My TinyRC Blog
color01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.07.23, 11:52 AM   #5
Starsky5000

So I should just forget about this car right?

No use in looking for parts for it.

Also what do you think of the suspension it has?
Old 2011.07.23, 06:57 PM   #6
color01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsky5000 View Post
So I should just forget about this car right?
Quote:
Find a community that is enthusiastic about vintage RC, and sell it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsky5000 View Post
Also what do you think of the suspension it has?
Quote:
the suspension is junk
That was my answer.

Greyscale RC

PN Racing | My TinyRC Blog
color01 is offline   Reply With Quote