Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2002.08.09, 12:02 AM   #16
doctor46
Mini-Z Pro

Send a message via ICQ to doctor46
might on sunday tho as were going to skirmish on sat
Old 2002.08.12, 01:18 AM   #17
laminaleigh
Mini-Z

Hey Doctor ,

So do you have plans to race at all this coming weekend? . At this stage I'm pretty sure I will be free most of the weekend so let me know if anything is happening :-).

Out of curiosity , what do you use to mark out the track ?
What sort of track layout do you use?
What set up ie type of tyres etc did you find works best on the Tennis court.?

look forward to getting together soon ,
cheers
leigh

P.S Luciano are you keen to come along at the weekend if something is on? I'm happy to pick you up and drive you there if you need it
laminaleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.08.12, 07:02 PM   #18
doctor46
Mini-Z Pro

may do, give me a call
Old 2002.11.10, 08:31 PM   #19
SuperMoto
Mini-z = Money pit

another mini z er in sydney, im at mascot, and if there are some more races happenin ill see if i can join up with you guys.
SuperMoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.11.25, 05:29 PM   #20
cmefly
Mini-Z Novice

hey doc im a new racer

Hey doc, im a new racer and i bought my mini z about 4 days ago, wat i wanna know is that wat should i do to my altezza to make go FASTER!!! and how do i get stickers on my car with a epson stylus c40sx? by the way im 15 and i live in hillsdale thats near maroubra.

thanx 4 every thing
cmefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.12.14, 07:03 AM   #21
mrk44mag
Mini-Z Novice

Send a message via ICQ to mrk44mag
Smile sydney..

hey there all, i'm another mini z owner,mine is honda s2000,its a stocker except for the xspeed and a set of wheels.
I would be grateful if someone could tell me where to get good hop up parts,e.i.big motor with turbo and ball diff, at a reasonable price, any info would be helpfull,thanks new member..
Old 2002.12.15, 07:28 AM   #22
cmefly
Mini-Z Novice

hey bro im a new mini z racer too n havent done any thing to my mini z . ive only lowerd the bak by my self by heating the h plate and bending it but i still gotta lower da front...... well u can get parts from hobby co in the city next to center point and thers another place in kingsford called wings n things. oh i and i got my own wing

take a look at ma mini z
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 3.jpg (27.7 KB, 30 views)
Old 2002.12.15, 08:07 AM   #23
cmefly
Mini-Z Novice

hey guys, i know where to race ma mini z and its smooth but in sum places there are tiny rocks which flip ma mini z sum times its not a track its a car park for delifrance..... sum company but me n ma frend where racin dere n he pointed out a track which is about 15m x 8m and its really mad. the whole smooth car park is about 60m x 14m so we have drag reces there......hehehehe i always win but me n my frendz mini z are stock. dats y im starting 2 work to get $ to tune up ma mini z and im gonna do wat doc told me to do make it handle betta then beef in da spEEd i luv it wen i run my mini z cauz its quicker than the others and mines stock aswell so thats y im happy and who knows where to get turbo from in sydney other than hobby co cauz hobby co only got eagle turbo wich is crap compared to th other tubos
Old 2002.12.15, 08:10 AM   #24
cmefly
Mini-Z Novice

look at the front of my altezza hehehehe i like it but sum ppl say its stupid but i like it alot
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my lexus 2.jpg (20.1 KB, 28 views)
Old 2002.12.15, 07:50 PM   #25
cmefly
Mini-Z Novice

look at how i lowered the back my self
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my altezza 13.jpg (92.6 KB, 22 views)
Old 2002.12.15, 08:07 PM   #26
Mystacool
Z maniac : certifiable

Re: sydney..

Quote:
Originally posted by mrk44mag
hey there all, i'm another mini z owner,mine is honda s2000,its a stocker except for the xspeed and a set of wheels.
I would be grateful if someone could tell me where to get good hop up parts,e.i.big motor with turbo and ball diff, at a reasonable price, any info would be helpfull,thanks new member..
Ask the shop here , shop@mini-zracer.com. Dave will help ya out.
Mystacool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003.01.01, 10:49 PM   #27
mini-matt
Mini-Z Novice

hey syd racers, im another 4 the list, got a blu wrx 2door custom lightweight shell all mods on the way,30 series tyres,heatsink on mtr, ready 2 race some one email me plse,chimp544@yahoo.com.au
27m ,pyrmont.3d student.
btw.... indoor is kinder 2 the paintwork of our z's maybe a community centre? with a court....soft tyres will stick like s***. no probs with dust and sticks.... also my crystal type is green tx band 4 i hope we all do not have the same...bit chargs have that problem.
mini-matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003.01.02, 07:00 PM   #28
doctor46
Mini-Z Pro

im baaaack!!

hey dudes, sorry been missin for a while... ill be organising a meet for everyone in the next few weeks, keep checking this site for details... found a cool smooth concrete carpark in surrey hills and another at brighton le sands..
Old 2003.01.03, 09:32 AM   #29
mini-matt
Mini-Z Novice

come on doc, whos up 4 racing this weekend? theres plenty ofcourts in the inner city,
mini-matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003.01.06, 09:45 AM   #30
why compete??
YCOMPT

2 all z racers i need info and advice BADLY

use all seem 2 know alot about mini z. i got the warsteiner merc 4 xmas and have alredy fckued up the h plat and motor so x speed and carbon fiber plates mayb even custon metal h plates tha my bro will make 4 me.im interested in these meets 4 racers but theres 1 prob itl b hard 4 me 2 get 2 em coz i dont drive, but me and cmefly r very good friends and we could find a way 2 get 2 em. brighton sounds good 4 me 2 get 2 and mayb we can all get our z's 2gether and do a lap of bay street(jokes hahahaha).and does ne 1 know y my z only goes like 7 meters b4 it starts getting bad reception and starts going into all sorts can sum 1 plez help me coz i dont really like driving it at my feet. if ne one can help me with this it would be of great help and also inform me about some meets 4 racers if u can please e-mail me at dady_grekos@hotmail.com and ne1 can add me so we can talk bout our z's and meets. thanks 4 the time u took 2 read this if u finished reading it
why compete?? is offline   Reply With Quote