Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2014.02.17, 05:01 AM   #16
imxlr8ed

At the suggestions of a hardcore racer and a fellow part designer, I have uploaded 3 new plate sets for the MR03.

If you've seen the previous sets, you know they come in 6 widths per set, these new sets will allow the buyer to get 6 of their preferred widths in one shot.

#6 being the widest, #4 being the thinnest (I skipped the last three thinnest plates because I haven't received feedback on them as of yet... other than my own)

I will be breaking up my other sets and you may see some older sets go into an "Archive" section of my shop very soon. I'm doing this so you can still have access to the parts that either haven't sold well or have newer versions available.

You will notice an extra hole in the these new MR03 plate sets... but it's not my business to discuss!

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/UID

http://www.howfastareyou.com

SUPPORT LBR!!!
(Local Basement Racing)
imxlr8ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.02.17, 12:53 PM   #17
Number1

Quote:
Originally Posted by imxlr8ed View Post

You will notice an extra hole in the these new MR03 plate sets... but it's not my business to discuss!

Hey. Ed, It's O.K. to share the idea, but if you are not comfortable telling what the hole is for, then I'll do it for you, free of charge, of course.

I've set up my car with a screw at the last hole on the chassis since day one. There are two benefits of using this set up:
1): With that screw, I can eliminate the use of the shock and reduce some weight at the top.
2): T-plate of different width/thickness will have different flex, if you change your T-plate from a thick one to a thin one, you will notice the chassis will sag. With that screw, you can adjust the sag/pre-load, that in turn, also adjust ride height(just a tiny bit, don't go crazy here though). Without that hole, you may need to put back/ remove the T-plate a few time before you get it right. With a hole on the T-plate, you simply run your wrench thru the hole and make the adjustment.

Will a chassis setup with sag or preload handle differently? Well, it's up to u to find out.

Lastly, will I endorse this T-Plate?
What do you think what I'm doing here?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (208.6 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by Number1; 2014.02.17 at 01:47 PM.
Number1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.02.17, 02:18 PM   #18
imxlr8ed

Thanks Roland!

Huge thanks for the endorsement!

(and the tip... now the whole world knows! )

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/UID

http://www.howfastareyou.com

SUPPORT LBR!!!
(Local Basement Racing)
imxlr8ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.02.17, 06:59 PM   #19
lfisminiz
MINI-Z BODY NUT

Still nice to have a "pro" endorse them.

DG DESIGNS - PN RACING - MANTISWORX
lfisminiz is offline   Reply With Quote