Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2004.03.22, 07:24 PM   #1
Drquality

Send a message via AIM to Drquality
New Track in Washington State!

In Bellevue, WA Kicks Hobby just opened up a new Mini-Z track. It is about 10-15 min from Seattle, close to Bellevue Square mall.
www.lanwerx.com or www.kicks-hobby.com should have the exact address. The dimensions are about 10x10.
Old 2004.03.31, 12:35 AM   #2
cowfish_29

hmm...i didn't know there was another kicks besides the one near northgate. I'd be into that but i don't see anything on their site. Any specifics on the track or times to race?

mail me at nicknicknick@hotmail.com if ya want...
cowfish_29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.03.31, 07:12 AM   #3
West.F1
San Marino GP- 4/25/04

Quote:
i don't see anything on their site

it would be nice to see track/event pics
West.F1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.03.31, 11:12 PM   #4
Drquality

Oops.

Sorry I didn't clarify that more, when I gave the websites I meant that you could go there for the address. We don't have any pics right now but you are welcome to stop by the track and run it for free (there are no battery chargers yet though since the rc car community basically just started). On instant messenger you can contact drofhiphopology. Email or IM me with any more questions. lanwerx.com has the best directions to get there. If you have friends who have mini zs they are welcome to come as well, it's free track time and there are plenty of outlets for chargers so stop by if you can.
Old 2004.04.01, 05:25 PM   #5
cowfish_29

i think i'll have to do that. I'm still pretty new at this hobby, and i'm still trying to get my car to drive right. I've got one friend who has a miniz, but he got sick of it in a few weeks so i'm kind of on my own. right now Ive got a stock motor with a few suspension upgrades and bearings, ball diff coming soon. It will be good to race. the living room gets so darn boring

Does kicks Bellevue sell miniz parts? I know the Northgate one quit selling them a long time ago.
Old 2004.04.01, 09:58 PM   #6
Drquality

Great!

Kicks Bellevue is still in the process of getting mini z parts, i think there might be a couple x speeds left. However I think they are still trying to find a distributor for parts such as suspension and h-plates and stuff. Tell your friend to come anyways or just steal his mini z :P.
Old 2004.04.01, 11:23 PM   #7
cowfish_29

yes, the stealing part...I tried

I said i'd take his car home and resolder his motor lead...then "give it right back"...He didn't go for it.

are there organized races at this point? If so are there parts restrictions? Right now I'm using 1c3 batteries..and i'm under the impression most organized races don't let you use them.

I'll probably come in either this sunday or during the week sometime the week after next. Its kind of an exursion for me, since i'm coming from Vashon Island.
Old 2004.04.04, 04:21 AM   #8
Drquality

.Vroom.

At this point there are no organized races yet. We still need to get a group together first. As for parts restrictions...we haven't thought about that yet but i'm sure some compromise could be met.

I might go in tomorrow, my spring break is in two weeks so maybe we could set up a time to race, but the only batteries i got are the radioshack xmod recharge ones, but that's cool. I'm new as well to mini z so i don't even konw what 1c3s are :P.

Anyways, tty soon.
Old 2004.04.05, 11:45 PM   #9
cowfish_29

my spring break is next week, and i'll probably be around in the early part of the week or the weekend before.
IC3 batteries are those rayovac 15min recharge batteries. They are super expensive but i had a gift certificate for best buy so i went for 'em.
I convinced my friend to come with me, but probably not this time...i'm not technically allowed to drive anyone else around till next month

hope to see ya there-
Old 2004.04.06, 01:11 AM   #10
Drquality

Coo

How far away is Vashon anyways? What days do you think you are goin to kicks?
Old 2004.04.06, 05:09 PM   #11
cowfish_29

vashon is a 15 minute ($10 ) ferry ride to west seattle. I'll probably be free this coming sunday, so it will probably be then.
Old 2004.04.11, 06:01 PM   #12
Drquality

Dang

Shoot, the one day that I am busy, ain't that a B. Anyways have fun, open track, gotta make this a short post, I'm on the run, later.