Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2006.03.21, 08:32 PM   #1
jjlove
Is that a MR01?

Kyosho front one way.

Look what is on the Kyosho Jap site. Part # mdw017.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mdw017.jpg (4.2 KB, 149 views)

Last edited by jjlove; 2006.03.21 at 08:35 PM.
jjlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.03.21, 08:38 PM   #2
Nanoframe
Ninebreaker

That's the front one-way set. The ball diff is MDW018.

Those are the replacement parts for the alum swing shaft. 01 and 02 replaces either the black portion or blue portion of the original alum swing shaft. I can't remember which is for which though.

Hope this helps.
Nanoframe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.03.21, 08:41 PM   #3
jjlove
Is that a MR01?

Thanks, I corrected the post after I translated the page.
Old 2006.03.22, 05:11 AM   #4
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
that is already covered in the kyosho parts thread, however not in as much detail.

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21126

when possible please try to use existing threads

thanks for the translation and added information on this part though
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.03.22, 09:38 AM   #5
Cheezman
Bandwagon Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjlove
Look what is on the Kyosho Jap site. Part # mdw017.
You know, saying "Jap" is not short hand for Japanese, it is a racist term toward a Japanese person...
Cheezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.03.22, 09:48 AM   #6
Ryutech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheezman
You know, saying "Jap" is not short hand for Japanese, it is a racist term toward a Japanese person...

It depends on the context. In this case it is in fact an abbreviation for "Kyosho Japan". It's not being used to describe people at all. For the sake of argument though, yes, I think it would have been better to just type out the extra "an".
Ryutech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.03.22, 11:47 AM   #7
EMU
EMUracing

Send a message via AIM to EMU
Quote:
Actually, it is not only a racist term against a Japanese person, it is also an abreviation for Jewish American Princess...

I am sure that he did not mean for it to offend anyone.
EMU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.03.22, 12:05 PM   #8
MotorFX

Send a message via AIM to MotorFX
need to "cop" me one of these bad boys...
14545 Valley View Ave. Unit P
Santa Fe Springs, CA. 90670
MotorFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.03.22, 05:54 PM   #9
jjlove
Is that a MR01?

Quote:
Don't even start trying to call me a racist. The whole world needs to calm down on starting racist fights. The world would be a better place if every one just stopped pointing out all of the little things that might make someone mad or offend them. Boo Hoo Hoo.

Just take a chill pill and enjoy life. If I wanted to be a racist, there are other hobbies that I would be doing besides R/C cars.

And if You know a short hand for the word "Japanese", please educate me so I can make U happy and use it next time.
Old 2006.03.22, 06:11 PM   #10
sciencemike

First of all it wasnt the shorthand for Japanese. It was the shorthand for Japan. As in Kyosho Japan not Kyosho Japanese. You typed out 9 out of the 11 letters. The ones you left off make the term a racial slur. Plain and simple.

Maybe you just need some sensitivity training. Of course old people and racist never think they are being a racist when they say those things. My grandfather still uses the N word, and truely believes that nothing is wrong. But if we would all live in that kind of world and not take suggestions we would still be back in the 30's.. But thank god for MLK jr and a little thing called the civil rights movement...Majorities dont feel the need to change Because they arent being offended. But this is an international forum, meaning its not just centered in tennessee or any other backwoods area.

Look man learn to take critiques better Cheezman couldnt have said it in a nicer way to you. And it was purely constructive. Then you mock him and fake cry. And you start off with people shouldnt tell others not to point things out when they are offended. What kind of a world do you want to live in?

I was slightly rubbed the wrong way as well, You inadvertantly mock the nationality of the people who design and build the hobby you are playing with? Then tell them they cant get mad or upset, and then rail someone nicely stands up for that ethnicity. Thats graditude..

And if you need the correct term for Japan use Japan.

You see if you were a man ... You would have replied. Thank you cheezman for your conscern. I wont make that mistake again. And then proceeded to edit the post.

Last edited by sciencemike; 2006.03.22 at 06:29 PM.
sciencemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.03.22, 06:25 PM   #11
jjlove
Is that a MR01?

The fact that Cheezeman thought that the term was racist is the real problem. What I mean by this is that people look to hard to find things that might be offensive, when in the 1st place nothing was wrong. I in no way ment the term as a slur, just as a way to type a little faster. Lets not turn this great message board into a racial fight. I am not a racist, just an open minded person that gets pissed off when people point the racist finger where it does not belong.
Old 2006.03.22, 06:37 PM   #12
MotorFX

Send a message via AIM to MotorFX
cant we all just get along....
14545 Valley View Ave. Unit P
Santa Fe Springs, CA. 90670
MotorFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.03.22, 06:46 PM   #13
Cheezman
Bandwagon Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjlove
Don't even start trying to call me a racist. The whole world needs to calm down on starting racist fights. The world would be a better place if every one just stopped pointing out all of the little things that might make someone mad or offend them. Boo Hoo Hoo.

Just take a chill pill and enjoy life. If I wanted to be a racist, there are other hobbies that I would be doing besides R/C cars.

And if You know a short hand for the word "Japanese", please educate me so I can make U happy and use it next time.
I never said you were, and quite frankly, never thought that either, rather, I was just pointing out something, some people may get offended from reading that, I didn't get offended at all, I just pointed something out, because some people may, and probably will take offense.

Sorry for turning the topic up-side-down, wasn't my intention, and I certainly didn't expect to create such a damn hype about it.

And no jjlove, I do NOT look for the little things, but this is just something that I did notice. So making your assumptions are worse than me pointing out one small little thing.
Cheezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.03.22, 06:59 PM   #14
jjlove
Is that a MR01?

Quote:

Sorry for turning the topic up-side-down, wasn't my intention, and I certainly didn't expect to create such a damn hype about it.

And no jjlove, I do NOT look for the little things, but this is just something that I did notice. So making your assumptions are worse than me pointing out one small little thing.
Point taken.
Old 2006.03.22, 07:52 PM   #15
herman

peace... glad that's all cleared up...

anyway cool find... as a matter of fact i was in jap...an... a couple of days back... just love the country and people... got to visit kyosho's shop in omotesando (kyosho omotesando) which opened last feb...ruary... looks like they just didn't have it in stock just yet...

however if i could've made it to some of the hobby shops in akihabara (electric town)... maybe that would've been another story... report coming in soon...
herman is offline   Reply With Quote