Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2009.04.29, 01:45 PM   #1
ActionRC
Action RC 2

Action RC Summernationals: July 18th!!!

The 2009 Action RC Mini Speedway Summernationals!

It's that time of year again! If you've been to our previous Summernationals and Winternationals, you know what to expect: Intense racing, awesome prizes, Miss Action RC, and lots of fun! This year, the race will be moved to after the school year to avoid any end-of-the-year school conflicts, which had been an issue in the past, and after the first two weeks of the summer vacation rush, when some people were not able to make it because they go away during the first two weeks of July. Hopefully, you can all make it. Here's the details:

DATE: July 18th, 2009
TIME: 9:00am practice, 12:00pm racing
CLASSES: ARCMS Stock, ARCMS MR015, and a "VOTED IN" third class!

Submit your vote for the third class via email to me by June 19th! Modified Mini-Z Monster? 70 Turn Overland? 90mm MR015? Want to bring back an old favorite class? Have an idea for a new one? Whatever you want to vote for, let me know and we'll narrow it down for a final vote. We'll run the majority vote for the Summernationals! As always, this will be a great event, so register soon!

Feel free to contact me with any questions, and of course, register as soon as possible for the Summernationals. Spots fill up quickly, and will only be officially held for you with prepayment.

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OF YOU VERY SOON!

Al
Action RC Mini Speedway
101M Ellis Street
Staten Island, NY 10307
www.actionRCspeedway.com
718-317-5420
ActionRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.29, 06:42 PM   #2
J-Milz

overland

Hey Al,
Im excited about the Summer Nationals! You can definetly count us in. I would love to see an overland class with mini jumps and woops. Especially since I just put 2.4 ghz into it.
J-Milz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.05.01, 06:25 AM   #3
MINIz guy11
Hibernation ON!

Send a message via AIM to MINIz guy11 Send a message via MSN to MINIz guy11 Send a message via Yahoo to MINIz guy11
Open Overland class has my vote! Electronics should be open, but a motor limit would be fine.

Last edited by MINIz guy11; 2009.05.01 at 02:09 PM.
MINIz guy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.05.01, 11:28 AM   #4
EMU
EMUracing

Send a message via AIM to EMU
Modified pan car

Modified F1... PN 33t/35t or ATM T2/Z2/Chili...

Overland bodies, on racers... A lot of modification will be needed... but it should be fun.
Old 2009.05.01, 01:16 PM   #5
SaiTam
Are you Fetted?

90mm MR015 Modified hatchback class!!!

Hopefully this will generate some intereset and a lot of bodies/motors/motor mount sales.
SaiTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.05.01, 01:49 PM   #6
jackg
jackg

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMU View Post
Modified pan car

Modified F1... PN 33t/35t or ATM T2/Z2/Chili...

Overland bodies, on racers... A lot of modification will be needed... but it should be fun.
mod. pan car would be great. we may need crab nets to catch the flying cars -j
jackg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.05.01, 06:02 PM   #7
bermbuster
GF Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiTam View Post
90mm MR015 Modified hatchback class!!!

Hopefully this will generate some intereset and a lot of bodies/motors/motor mount sales.
this is the class I want....
bermbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.05.05, 11:27 AM   #8
ActionRC
Action RC 2

For the Summernats', so far the top choices sent to me have been 90mm and, believe it or not, Monster! Sai has a great point about 90mm in that it is a great way for the shop to sell some rears and some bodies that we otherwise have not used much before. The Monster class, which would be an unlimited mod class just for the fun of it, would just be crazy fun!

I actually heard a rumor yesterday from a very good source that the MR015 ASF chassis might be discontinued by Kyosho. What lousy news to hear now considering that the 90mm PN rear is finally available, and people might want to build a second MR015 so as not to mess up a good one they may already have at 94mm. Monsters are coming down in price, so I'm kind of split in my mind which one I would like to run. Imagine if part of your race registration for Monster were to bring some kind of obstacle to put on the track? It really would be fun, and a great way to try something completely different.

Saturday racing was really great, and the points battles are coming down to the wire! (Check the website for points standings.)

Stock - Division 1: I am only one point up on Eugene for the Championship! I am finally good! I actually switched from the Corvette to the Aston Martin to try to gain a little stability, and I certainly did. The AM has the smoothness of a 98mm, and the agility of the Vette. I love it, even though Cody beat me. (I was on the lead lap!)

Stock - Division 2: Tom Sr is only one point up on Jack! Stock Championships are completely up in the air!

MR015 - Division 1: Eugene is only 2 points up on me and Tom P, who are tied for second, and Nat is only one point back to me and Tom! The top four have a shot! Very close!

MR015 - Division 2: Crop is slightly ahead of Jack, but Crop could afford one more Drop and Jack needs to run this week, and run well, to have a chance at catching Crop.

Pan Car: Eugene is five points up on Tom P, and Crop is only one point back to Tom, and I am only one point back to Crop. I think Eugene has this one, but the battle for second between three drivers who are not known to go easy on each other should be CRAZY!!! This might be the highlight of the evening!

As you can see, every race is going to be exciting this Saturday for our points finale! I cannot wait to practice tonight, and get my NASCAR ready for next week!!!

Al
www.actionRCspeedway.com
ActionRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.05.05, 08:37 PM   #9
MINIz guy11
Hibernation ON!

Send a message via AIM to MINIz guy11 Send a message via MSN to MINIz guy11 Send a message via Yahoo to MINIz guy11
Monsters sounds as fun as Overlands too. Now I just have to get some aluminum shock mounts to fix up my Monster before racing, and transplant my Overland electronics. Or, would a Overland/Monster unlimited class be an option for those that don't have working Monsters?
Old 2009.05.05, 08:57 PM   #10
minittrackmann

90mm 015!!!!!

I have been dying to try the mini cooper. That is considered a hatchback, correct?

!!!!!!!!!
minittrackmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.05.05, 09:07 PM   #11
bermbuster
GF Racing

Me and miniberm cast our official votes for a mini monster class....
we have 90mm 015s too but the lure of actually racing our mini monsters....
lets break em out....heck even a overland/monster class will be a lot of fun....
however the vote goes down we are prepared....
bermbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.05.05, 09:16 PM   #12
EMU
EMUracing

Send a message via AIM to EMU
I have one HUGE problem... My MZM and OL are packed in boxes... and have stacked AM electronics.
Old 2009.05.06, 12:15 AM   #13
J-Milz

My two cents!

Hey Al you know where my vote stands. I have been asking for a Monster Jam for some time now! You dont even need a CORE system to count the winner or lap times. Just set up some cars in a figure 8 type track so there is a level of skill required to race and the winner can be judged by eye. And, hell if its too close to call- have a race off like in drifting! I can hear the banjo's playing already! Yee HAW!!!!

My second choice for the race is a "run what you brung" time attack course with jumps, bumps, soda can slaloms, see saw, obstacle course and road pile ups. If you wanna launch your 015 with the GTR body off a ramp. Cool!! Wanna use a lithium powered monster. Fine!!! How about an overland with lego tires? Bring It!!! It would lighten up the atmosphere during the race, and not to mention be fun as hell!
J-Milz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.05.06, 06:29 AM   #14
k_bojar

Send a message via ICQ to k_bojar Send a message via AIM to k_bojar Send a message via MSN to k_bojar
Quote:
Originally Posted by minittrackmann View Post
90mm 015!!!!!

I have been dying to try the mini cooper. That is considered a hatchback, correct?

!!!!!!!!!
if that would be legal, I'd vote for the 015 90mm class

or else I could just run my FIT

PottBelly's R/C Raceway (RIP) | Team Tekin | Team Belly
k_bojar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.05.06, 07:55 AM   #15
Davey G
Need a mini z Painted????

Send a message via MSN to Davey G
Mod pan car please........

Custom Paint, Custom Stickers, Wraps, Pitboards, Graphic Design

TEAM DRIVER FOR: PN RACING, TRP, TEAM SCREAM, DG DESIGNS